Cake Poster: MILLEFEUILLE (France)
Hard to pronounce (unless you’re French) and certainly hard to eat– at least delicately– the mille-feuille is named for the “thousand leaves” of puff pastry from which its’ made. Traditionally the cake is assembled in a stack comprising 3 stories of puff pastry and 2 of creme patissière. It wears a hat of thick fondant icing that is characteristically patterned with swirls of chocolate.
Limited edition of 20.
Signed artist print on heavyweight (180gsm) paper.
Print measures 420mm x 597mm (standard A2)
– If you wish to collect artwork from Collingwood, Melbourne, please use the discount code 'COLLINGWOOD' at checkout
– Please note artwork will ship rolled, with Sendle Couriers. Sendle will not ship to a PO Box / Parcel Locker address, so if you provide one of those your order will go with Australia Post.
– If you'd like your piece to ship flat, a different courier can be arranged!
– Price quoted for shipping is for un-framed work only. Please get in touch directly if you'd like a framed piece shipped.
– Framed artwork uses a custom 30mm white timber frame. Please contact me directly if you'd like to order another finish.