Cake Poster: MADELEINES (France)
A small buttery sponge cake made in the shape of a scallop shell; the Madeleine is a favourite of French patisserie. Though its’ enduring popularity is undoubtedly related to its’ cute shape, the Madeleine is a deliciously simple recipe that appeals to all tastes. Butter, sugar, eggs and flour are subtly flavoured with lemon rind, orange-flour water or brandy.
Signed artist print on heavyweight (180gsm) paper.
Print measures 420mm x 597mm (standard A2)
– If you wish to collect artwork from Collingwood, Melbourne, please use the discount code 'COLLINGWOOD' at checkout
– Please note artwork will ship rolled, with Sendle Couriers. Sendle will not ship to a PO Box / Parcel Locker address, so if you provide one of those your order will go with Australia Post.
– If you'd like your piece to ship flat, a different courier can be arranged!
– Price quoted for shipping is for un-framed work only. Please get in touch directly if you'd like a framed piece shipped.
– Framed artwork uses a custom 30mm white timber frame. Please contact me directly if you'd like to order another finish.