Cake Poster: CROQUEMBOUCHE (France)
A spectacular and wildly elaborate tower of profiteroles encased in spun sugar; named for the sensation of consuming it: “crunch in the mouth”.
Limited edition of 20.
Signed artist print on heavyweight (180gsm) paper.
Print measures 420mm x 597mm (standard A2)
– If you wish to collect artwork from Collingwood, Melbourne, please use the discount code 'COLLINGWOOD' at checkout
– Please note artwork will ship rolled, with Sendle Couriers. Sendle will not ship to a PO Box / Parcel Locker address, so if you provide one of those your order will go with Australia Post.
– If you'd like your piece to ship flat, a different courier can be arranged!
– Price quoted for shipping is for un-framed work only. Please get in touch directly if you'd like a framed piece shipped.
– Framed artwork uses a custom 30mm white timber frame (last slide shows an example.) Please contact me directly if you'd like to order another finish.