Cake Poster: CASSATA SICILIANA (Italy)
The Cassata is a lavishly decorated dessert, traditionally served at Easter, when the Sheep’s milk cheese is said to be at its best. Inside an envelope of marzipan icing lies a basic sponge cake flavoured with liquor; and a layer of sweetened ricotta mixed with citrus peel, chocolate chips and nuts. The final cake-top embellishments are artful arrangements of glace cherries, silver balls, candied peel, candied pumpkin (Zucatta), and piped white icing as fine as lace.
Limited edition of 20.
Signed artist print on heavyweight (180gsm) paper.
Print measures 420mm x 597mm (standard A2)
– If you wish to collect artwork from Collingwood, Melbourne, please use the discount code 'COLLINGWOOD' at checkout
– Please note artwork will ship rolled, with Sendle Couriers. Sendle will not ship to a PO Box / Parcel Locker address, so if you provide one of those your order will go with Australia Post.
– If you'd like your piece to ship flat, a different courier can be arranged!
– Price quoted for shipping is for un-framed work only. Please get in touch directly if you'd like a framed piece shipped.
– Framed artwork uses a custom 30mm white timber frame. Please contact me directly if you'd like to order another finish.